Equipment for Isonite Process – NOe NOg
If you want to strengthen your steel products, try Isonite first!
The ISONITE process has been applied to the treatment of automobile components, construction and electrical machinery, etc., and has been praised and relied on by a wide range of customers for many years. Below is an overview of fully automated equipment for this salt bath nitrocarburizing process.. This equipment is being used in many of the Parket group companies’ heat treatment shops , and are available for viewing anytime.
- Stable quality due to uniform salt bath temperature
- High reproducibility due to potency of salt bath
- Fully automated system operation possible
- Fully equipped with antipollution devices
- Related devices such as automatic descaling units, automatic salt
- feeders (optional), etc. are also available
|Φ500 x 750
|Φ900 x 1250
|Fuel Cons. N3/h
Continuous Mesh Belt Type Austempering Fumace – ZAMS
Continuous and automatic austempering processing, offering high toughness and superior impact resistance.
Generally, steel fasteners (springs, etc.) are heated up to around 850°C at 1atm and quenched in a 350-400°C salt bath to achieve continuous high toughness, high impact resistance, and minimal deformation treatment.
Treatment capacity of 50-200kg/hr.
- Mesh belt type heating furnace with a regulator for zigzag belt movement.
- Optional automatic gauge and feeder
- Heating furnace coupling segment equipped with various devices and structures, such as a salt curtain to block salt vapor and atmosphere, and to prevent deformation and workpiece chute adhesion.
- Optional sludge separation tank salt quenchability tester (IVF QUENCHOTEST), and waste water disposal plant for total nitrogen regulatory compliance, etc.
- Non-hazardous salts which can be used with the above devices are also available.
- Freely changeable atmospheric gas makes various types of heat treatment possible
- The system’s preheating furnace makes effective and continuous operation possible
- Considerable reduction in gas heating energy costs
- High salt volume produces stable cooling performance
- Gas carburizing salt quenching (various types of gears and shafts)
- ADI (construction joints and various types of strut fittings)
Continuous ISO-Quenching System – CADIS
This equipment can be used to perform heat treatment with less deformation. It is optimal for gas carburizing of gears and ADI treatment of FCD materials.
This system is capable of unmanned continuous operation using its tray batch style automatic carrier. It is also equipped with a salt quenching tank, which reduces thermal shock and produces treatment with far less distortion and deformation. ADI treatment of FCD materials is made possible by raising the temperature of salt up to approx. 400°C. Bainitic structures obtained using this treatment are exceptionally tough, with tensile strengths reaches of up to 100kgf/mm2.