Pit-Type Gas Nitriding Fumance – GNe
Classic but fresh surface hardening process
This equipment heats up workpieces made of steel with specific chemical components to 400-600°C in an atmosphere of ammonia gas for a period of 1-100 hrs, forming an iron nitride layer with a thickness of -30 m on the surface, and a follow-up diffusion layer.
- Produces very high hardness
- Hardness never drops even after heating up to 600°C. (excellent heat resistance)
- Less deformation after treatment.
- Treatment can be performed irrespective of size of workpiece
- Can be used for SUS304-20Cr heat resistant steel
- Injection molding machine (cylinders, screws, sleeves)
- Hydraulic machinery (plates, pins, cylinders)
- Power plants (valves, gears, piping)
- Aircraft (shafts, couplings, gears, sleeves)
- Vessels (engines, valves, crank axles, plungers)
- Automobiles (piston rings, coil springs)